Vadermakers in UK?

sztriki

Sr Member
Hi all,
A couple of years ago I bought a Rubies Supreme Vader lid and pimped it up to the best of my abilities and knowledge. Although I'm still proud of the outcome considering that I've never done anything like that before the inaccuracies and the parts I neglected due to lack of skills started to bug me more and more, especially that I'm aware of more subtle details now.
So I'm thinking of parting with the Rubies and buying something more accurate. The first and most obvious choice would be the Efx ANH helmet, which I think looks great. The only downside of it is that I have a love-hate relationship with the ANH Vader. On one hand I think the helmet on its own as a prop is gorgeous with its hand-sculpted style, asymmetry, raw and rough look and I respect it for its importance and for being the one first. On the other hand the overall appearance and character of Vader does not appeal to me as much as ESB or ROTJ does and somehow that is reflected in the helmet as well.
I also know there are lots of talented people making their own versions of the mask, however most of them as far as I know reside in the States and that would inflate any price big time. So my question is if anyone knows of someone who makes good quality ESB/ROTJ lids readily available or at least every now and then does a run of them and lives in the UK?
Many thanks!

If budget is low go with a Darth Ugly which comes in all variations from ANH to ROTJ so you can even choose ... get in touch with bookface he can even provide a nice shoulder armor :)

Chaïm

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back