Diggle's New Helmet

gabzc

Hi. Just a question/ request. I want to build CW Arrow's Spartan Helmet from the current season (5). Has anyone done a pattern for that? Or modified an existing helmet pattern? If so, can you give me a link to it? I saw a video from Evil Ted Smith, his sample pattern looks spot on, but I don't have any facility to buy it, so if any one has anything similar, help please.

You're probably best off having someone help you make you a pattern with your own head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

You could do the mannequin head technique. Get a male foam mannequin head from Michael's or Hobby lobby. Spray it with spray adhesive and wrap plastic bags over it to it's shape. Duct tape over the plastic bags and draw your pattern on the duct tape. Then cut the duct tape off the foam with a hobby knife. This will be your template for the foam. if your head is larger than the Mannequin's you can just trace your pattern larger once it is cut off the head.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back