A new Jumanji board on our workbench!

I worked on the original game boards from the movie. Looks right to me!! Interesting note - there was a previous version of this inlay made with a different looking "Van Pelt" face. They ended up re-casting the actor so we had to change the inlay's...

Terry

That's cool!!! Thanks for your post!
Congrats for your original work in the original board! If you have any pics to share, all will be welcome :)

Hey terry do you have pics of yourself working on the boards? Thats pretty awesome.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just stumbled upon this thread, and it didn't take me long to click the subscribe button. That front cover looks absolutely fantastic! :cool

I had given up hope of getting a board for my collection after seeing the prices for a fully finished markpoon board. It's a fantastic replica, but way out of my price league. Hopefully this will be more in my budget :)

Sarednab, just curious: are you guys considering working with Pedro / RestauraJones to do the paintjob? I'm really considering sending him my markpoon board right now to do his "magic" on it... (I was planning to contact him for this sooner, but now that Markpoon is selling a board that has been repainted / reworked / aged by Pedro, I'm planning to send him my board...)

A little update for you guys! I hope you like it ;)
cf53546c962d06ff17798c129903b7c3.jpg
b3871086b6d30defe3aadf75e2491443.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back