A new Jumanji board on our workbench!

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
main.jpg

Hi guys,
As many of you know, this is a prop that I love so much... I really love every "blockbuster" movie starring Robin Williams, and I always wanted every prop from his movie... sometimes I made it by myself cause I not find anything around (just like the Hook!), other times I bought it from very well know member here.

I have a Markpoon V2 board repainted by Restaurajones. It look so cool, I love it!
Anyway, there was some parts of that (very cool) board that I want change... from this idea born this new project!

First of all I want to say that this board isn't made by machine, or 3d printing or any other technology that not include the human hand! This board is ALL MADE BY HAND!!! Every millimeter of the pics I'll show you was made in the last 9 months of work (and I think it will cost view to our sculptor, peter74 eheheh).

We want to use the same methods used for the original board. It was in real wood, with the upper panel made in resin, hand-sculpted.

As I said you, this sculpt cost 9 months of works, all day, every day, night and day.... but as you can see from pics, all details was kept and was improved!

Just I want to say that we'll release it in a very special way...
We'll relase it in kit version for a very competitive price, or in deluxe version! Stay tuned for more progress pics!

finale.jpg

That is simply brilliant Sarednab mate. Congratulations, I look forward to seeing how it all turns out.

Highest regards
MARK

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back