3d Printing a Robocop Suit

the whole suit is supposedly to scale for a person 6'0". based on the forearm wrist and glove wrist I would say its around the right size. The bulkier and more intimidating this suit looks the better. I suppose the real test will come when I make the Chest/legs

Last edited:
Planning to make some sort of Padded undersuit complete with cooling fans and flexible pipes to keep me cool. Months down the road but I have some ideas. I have loads of spare computer fans, big and small. Just have to come up with a system that will work.

IMG_0509.jpgoh boy, I have a left forearm/elbow assembly :p

it is an airsoft beretta M93r with 3d printed parts attached. It will fire I just havent fired it yet. I need some green gas

Awesome! That's cool that it will fire, I'd love to see a video of it in action! Any airsoft weapon is a no go for me, hence why I bought a toy version and made my own.

Officially subscribed by the way! ;)

Nice progress man. I'm also doing the Robocop build. I have now almost 1 leg ready. From boot to thigh. I will start a thread with my build and pictures with my progress. Maybe we can help each other, because this build has some major challenges. Happy building!:thumbsup

I saw the leg, looks amazing, cant wait to print mine, how many pieces did you cut it into? I am trying to print all the smaller less difficult parts now and then work up to the big stuff. silver filament :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

left bicep is on the printer :D

Thanks man! You arm looks great too. And man, I love the auto 9.

The build volume of my printer is fairly large. 210x250x200 mm. The upper leg was divided into 5 parts. The lower leg was 3 parts. Not counting the piston.

Last edited:
Yes my print area is 220x220x240 it's not bad

- - - Updated - - -

Just got some PEI glass for the bed. Should save me from repeated taping yeeha

Not germane to the costume as a whole, but if you're having trouble getting green gas, a propane adaptor might be a good investment; they cost maybe $15 at any airsoft store. Combine that with $3 Coleman propane cans and a 5oz bottle of silicone oil and you're good to go.

Chest is under way. Both arms done minus the fingers. I have the lower left and right part of chest done, I will post pics once it is all done

added front site and chopped auto nine down a bit on front. :) IMG_0529.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I camp alot so I have propane cans everywhere lol. just need that adapter. silicon oil.. somewhere I have it... must seek it out

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back