Bill & Ted Face the Music

Re: Bill & Ted

IMG_2121.GIF

Listen, I like Bill and Ted as much as they next guy but...c'mon, now. They guy is 52 years old. Let's leave Bill & Ted to be remembered fondly as the stupid but lovable kids they were.
The problem is that too many people in the film industry are too un-creative to come up with their own **** so they try to come up with remakes/sequels/prequels and they don't usually turn out right. But we have to deal with that I guess.

Listen, I like Bill and Ted as much as they next guy but...c'mon, now. They guy is 52 years old. Let's leave Bill & Ted to be remembered fondly as the stupid but lovable kids they were.

All we are is dust in the wind. I'm all on board for this, and hoping for a good time.

The problem is that too many people in the film industry are too un-creative to come up with their own **** so they try to come up with remakes/sequels/prequels and they don't usually turn out right. But we have to deal with that I guess.

The writers didn't get less creative. The studios got less willing to risk big money on untested stuff.

Listen, I like Bill and Ted as much as they next guy but...c'mon, now. The guy is 52 years old. Let's leave Bill & Ted to be remembered fondly as the stupid but lovable kids they were.

this is the one series where i think it could work like this.

HOWEVER..

the last movie they united the world and brought the future in. where do you go?

The writers didn't get less creative. The studios got less willing to risk big money on untested stuff.
Don't get me wrong, I like some of these sequels and prequels and stuff but how did it all start? By someone creating and releasing untested stuff. I wish there was more new stuff. Kind regards like these newer superhero shows. They throw their own untested twist into it to make it surprising for fans. Hope they do that with the next bill and Ted.

Saw him in an interview basically saying that Bill and Ted were supposed to write music that saved the world, but they never got around to it. Now their in their 50's and have to save the universe.

I'm fine with this!

Also, since Rufus is dead, and they'll need a new guide...

Come on! Louis C.K.

No other choice. Carlin was his mentor in real life!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back