Proto Rocket firing Boba Fett stolen from Philip Wise´s collection

Hopefully they find the thief and cut his/her hands off. Also if you have things that rare look into security systems for the cases themselves and not just the building. I don't have anything that rare but any collection can catch a thief's eye.

I just saw this! Man this sucks. Phillip is one of the nicest guys around and he has always let people into his museum and shop with open doors. I hope they catch the person who stole it! Damn.

I can't even begin to wrap my head around this....what a tool!!! I hope the person is caught and the figure is returned asap.

Cool. Hopefully the grading process included detailed digital photos that can be matched to the Ebay auction. I feel bad for the seller on Ebay if they didnt know.

You wouldn't sell something like that on Ebay would you? I'd be far too worried about getting a dodgy buyer. That smells fishy

Dallas Vintage Toys is a very reputable seller. If it ends up being Philip's Boba Fett, I doubt they knew it was his.

Update from Philip
The thief has been caught. It's Carl Cunningham
He was a good friend of mine and Philips who has been stealing from Philip for a long time now. It was truly one of the most shocking things of my life considering he has been to my house spent time with my family and pretended to be my friend for years...
Check out the article for more info..
Just know that the story is much larger than this and in time the rest of the info will come out and it's shocking...
http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/UPDATE_Stolen_Rocket_Fett_Prototype_returned_172583.asp

Last edited:
Is his screenname IrishJedi - who was recently banned at Astromech. He's selling all his collectibles at the Sideshow freaks Forums. Good Prices and a lot of stuff.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back