Plamaxx Gipsy Danger Build Thread Pic Heavy

pdrinkut

Finished building the Plamaxx GD, these are all the pictures I remembered to take. The paint is just the base layer, going to work on Cherno Alpha before finishing the paint so I can do them both at the same time. I'm a little dissappointed with the light in GD, I painted the clear plastic with Tamiya clear orange not sure if that block the light getting to the face plate or not but it really doesn't get much light to the head.

20170212_195337.jpg20170212_195415.jpg20170212_193924.jpg

Attachments

• 20170212_195343.jpg
    20170212_195343.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 122
The attachments in your second post doesn't work for me. "Invalid Attachment specified"

Thread bookmarked, will follow the process

My Gipsy is still unpainted and the light doesn't get that well from the chest to the head. I've told myself I wouldn't be doing extra lights for it because I'm going overboard with Cherno Alpha but it looks like it will need at least some fiddling to make the head light up properly.

Keep up the great work!

My Gipsy is still unpainted and the light doesn't get that well from the chest to the head. I've told myself I wouldn't be doing extra lights for it because I'm going overboard with Cherno Alpha but it looks like it will need at least some fiddling to make the head light up properly.

Keep up the great work!

There is a hole that leads from the chest area into the head, the led assembly goes into a grey plastic box that then slips into a clear plastic outer box in the chest. From the design it looks like the clear box is suppose to show the light through the chest but also channel up through the neck into the head. I think it should be easy enough to pump more light into the head removing the grey box the light assembly goes into leaves a lot of working area in the chest.

I'm more upset about the gun arms, there's zero working room to try and light those up.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back