Horizon Jurassic Park Velociraptor

mjbirkey

Hey Everyone,

I just finished the construct and paint of my Horizon Jurassic Park Velociraptor kit. I will post more pictures after I put the sealer on it and get it mounted on a base. I used Tamiya acrylic paints and fit a 12mm glass eye in it. Here is a link to the exact eye I used if anyone was interested: http://www.glasseyes.com/cgi-bin/search.pl?terms=132-R61

Sorry for the picture quality, I realize they aren't great, better pics to come!

Raptor1.jpgRaptor2.jpgRaptor3.jpg

Got the clear on and added the base. Thinking of doing some moss or greenery on the base.
IMG_0739.JPGIMG_0741.JPGIMG_0742.JPGIMG_0738.JPG

Last edited:
Love it!! Great work, and I can't see it after you mount it on the base. It's amazing how much life glass eyes give the kit!

Nice. Love the raptors. I think we'd all be super disappointed to see a real one, since there suppose to look so very different.

Got the Raptor added to the base (may add some greenery) but here is my Raptor and Dilophosaurus.

Attachments

• IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,153
  • IMG_0767.JPG
    IMG_0767.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 442
Great to see. I have one of these together with the glass-eye awaiting to be built. This was good inspiration, I should really get to it soon.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back