HellRaiser Puzzle box

DemonSeed

Sr Member
This is prolly old news, but I thought it was pretty cool so I wanted to share. This is a gold leafed, wooden box that I got from www.hellraiserpuzzlebox.com

I was told the graphics were taken from a scan of the original, and they do offer only the BRASS plates for around 38 bucks so you can make your own mahogany box.

I like the one that moves, but that takes some cutting skills!

I bought one of his mahogany and etched brass plated ones a year or so back. Apart from being a little sloppy (I haven't looked closely at it lately, but I believe one of the brass plates was mis-aligned and the clearcoat didn't cover part of one of the plates), it was really nice.

Now that I think about it, I kind of wish I had made a fuss over it when I recveived it and tried to get a replacement. Oh well. Live and learn.

I have one of his brass etched boxes and its a work of art. I had a leak in my ceiling right above where I displayed it. It's almost fixed, but one I get my Hellraiser display back up, I'll take a picture, it's pretty cool. The good doctor would be so proud.

I bought one of his mahogany and etched brass plated ones a year or so back. Apart from being a little sloppy (I haven't looked closely at it lately, but I believe one of the brass plates was mis-aligned and the clearcoat didn't cover part of one of the plates), it was really nice.

Now that I think about it, I kind of wish I had made a fuss over it when I recveived it and tried to get a replacement. Oh well. Live and learn.

Thanks for that post about the quality of those boxes. I do boxes too and have always wondered how his were, quality wise.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back