Mods can lock and close

. . .God what has happened to humanity.

I think it has gone psychotic based on your example. Chill out!!

The simple fact is the "Thousands and Thousands" of dollars you think you can get from Scott is a pipe dream; he doesn't have it. So, good luck with your . . . whatever this is.

BTW, continual posting one after the other is considered spam; I might have to file an official complaint using form B-241896 with the appropriate governmental agencies if this behavior continues.

Last edited:
The main point is he is still taking money and not honoring prior obligations. Thats all. If he truly cant honor those he should fold his doors and stop taking advantage of the rights he supposedly sold to another builder.

Thats the big slap in the face all these people talk about to me in pms that he keeps making money and they get nothing. That is just not right at all. I am out I wanted mods to lock this thread. I think they should and then if I have any relavent information to pass along I can pm it to a mod.

You haven't yet ordered anything from him, correct?! Why not try it? Nothing to lose.

The main point is he is still taking money and not honoring prior obligations. Thats all. If he truly cant honor those he should fold his doors and stop taking advantage of the rights he supposedly sold to another builder.

Thats the big slap in the face all these people talk about to me in pms that he keeps making money and they get nothing. That is just not right at all. I am out I wanted mods to lock this thread. I think they should and then if I have any relavent information to pass along I can pm it to a mod.

I bought Jeffs kit. We talked on the phone for about hour about all kinds of cool **** and he sent me pics today and I agreed to pick it up. It was a honest man 2 man sale and it was what I expect. But thanks though Scott. I really do feel bad. Do you mind sharing how much a 11 foot discovery cost? That would be epic huge. Where did you plan to display that? Thats like museum size.

Honestly does anybody else make that piece. Its pretty epic but the only way I would ever buy that is second hand for obvious reasons.

I really mean no harm fellas I dont. This **** happens all the time in the pinball world and it sucks. Start up company plans to make epic bad ass looking game. Takes preorder and rich white pinball junkies throw 10-20 grand at them in hopes of a machine and they dont deliver or go to jail for ripping off 20th century fox etc. One startup company guy that was gonna make Gremlins got hooked on crack or meth or some **** and blew like half a million. Man I cant make this shut up I wish it were false but its all a google away. So to say this kind of behavior makes me mad is a understatement. It sucks and all I want is for him to stop making money and not paying it back immdetialy. Apparently he is still selling stuff maybe in small numbers but all that money should go to that list or at least a percentage. Best of luck though to everyone.

At some point you need to call a spade a spade.

Funny, I was going to mention meth addiction for other reasons :)

Anyhow, I took out a loan for an 11 foot discovery. I figure I can hang it from the ceiling still. I stopped by his Van Nuys shop around 2000 and got hooked on what I saw.

I think its funny that people are only allowed to help if they are out something. God what has happened to humanity.

My point is you're firing off post after post, talking about this guy like he's done something really bad to you. Maybe it's over the top to use a comparison like he raped your sister or something, but look at your language. You said, "I got him Jeff I got him by his shriveled little balls!" This thread is the cyber version of rallying the townsfolk with pitchforks. Yesterday or the day before, I actually had to go back through these to figure out how you got from "anyone ordered from him" and "how are the castings" to "let's take him out back and beat the **** out of him." (And the quote marks here are just for clarification instead of actual quotes, but people get the idea.) Seems like this whole thing (the idea, in a new thread) can just be pinned--assuming it's accurate--like the Nice-N Models post. And it can stay relatively civil and stick to facts, avoiding rants.

This thread--the atmosphere of it--is hurting the cause, not helping.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back