feedback on a new weathering technique

bradtdkrises

I'm trying something new for weathering on a FvJ jacket...this is scrap burlap, and the color seems to run together in this pic (its more greenish in person) but I'm going for a moldy, dirty, grime look....this is my first try..
Am I going in the right direction? and I'm open to suggestions too! Thanks!
example.jpgexample2.jpg

Freddy vs Jason ....burlap jacket.
13226681_4.jpgIMG_1093.jpg
Sorry I wasn't clear..lol...but please leave me feed back or suggestions..or both!
again, thank you!

lol cool, its a great film. what your doing for weathering is working i use heavily watered down acrylic paint to help with weathering using a cheap mist hand sprayer

452051.jpeg

they are cheap and when your done add water spray till clear then add new colour, i use raw and burnt sienna normal brown and black add white to get a dusty grey. this is a good vid to watch from TESTED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ErLOmGZQMA

I do too...but i saw that pic and it looked so much more gritty and dirty and nasty...lol...i wanted to try the mold n crusty look that they got, but i didnt know how they did it...im just guessing on mine..lol
great video btw!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back