Show us your Harry Potter props thread

Here is my collection,and random HP stuff. HP1.jpgHP2.jpgHP3.jpgHP4.jpgHP5.jpgHP6.jpgHP7.jpgHP8.jpgHP9.jpgHP13.jpgHP10.jpgHP11.jpgHP14.jpgHP15.jpg

WOW that's one heck of a collection you have there. Some really nice stuff :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity what are people's sources for the Wands mine are from universal tour, I know there are the noble ones too and I've seen a lot of cheapies on the flea bay, what's everyone's preference?

I've noticed there is differences in colour on a few of the wands depending on the maker, which makes me wonder which ones to go for.

Last edited:
I have 3 from universal park, 2 from the UK store (I believe they are all noble wands anyways)

I also have 3 from Alivan's fully wood wands, 1 is hermione's wand.

I have also comissioned Luna's 1st wand from Ramiel.

Finally, I made the broken Ron's wand

I'm guessing there isn't great differences between the different makes then?

I'm guessing there isn't great differences between the different makes then?

Depends what you want, we use the wooden wands for cosplay as they are more durable, we've had one of the park wands break off at a relief cut.

Noble is the way to go for a fairly accurate show wand.

I had Luna's fist one made since the only way to get it from Noble is to order the Dumbledore's Army set.

There are some very cheap ones out there that are OK in quality if you just want one to throw around.

Man, it's been a long time since I posted here! Anyways, here's my small, albeit loved, collection.

10ovOFI.jpg
LWggHow.jpg
Wc7U3q5.jpg

The three empty slots in my Wand display are for three Wands I have boxed up. They're a bit fragile, so I'm too afraid to properly display them!

LDNMwBG.jpg

If anybody has any questions feel free to ask!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 122
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back