IRON MAN MK IV : Arc Reactor/ Repulsor Help Needed

So I finally made the jump to my first Iron Man suit this month! A friend was selling theirs and the timing was just right.
Its in pretty good condition although I think I want to give it a fresh coat of paint. At the very least a quick and clean over respray.
Three main questions I want to throw out there to everyone 9Ive been searching the forum but haven't quite found the right answers just yet.
1) What color paints have you used (I know that might be a very broad answer but I'm more concerned with the Mark IV)
2) What can I do to upgrade the Arc Reactor so that it doesn't look so cheesy and is much brighter?
3)What can I do to upgrade the repulsors in the hands to make them brighter?

Thanks everyone!
IMG_2470.JPGIMG_2472.JPGIMG_7579.JPGIMG_7698.JPG

get a litepad pro from rosco lighting as a brighter arc reactor according to some sources, thats what they used in the movie (allthoug i don't know what suit)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hmmmm well good to know but those lights cost 4x more than I paid for the entire suit! $3,500 for a light???? Yeah I need something about $3,400 cheaper! Haha!

get a litepad pro from rosco lighting as a brighter arc reactor according to some sources, thats what they used in the movie (allthoug i don't know what suit)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back