Best Air duct scenes.

The episode of Boston Legal when there is a hostage situation and Mark Valley decides to be a hero and climb throught he ducts. Obviously he gets stuck and Candice Bergen says" oh I knew he'd go all die hard on me the first opportunity he got"....lol.....love that show.

Isn't there a scene in Sky High (said with hand over heart for Jet Beetle) where the good guys escape through the air vent and the glowing guy's powers finally pay off?

That one episode of It's Always Sunny when Charlie when they get held hostage and Frank is crawling around in the air duct while the heat comes on full blast trying to decipher Charlie's clues as to where his will was hidden

I was thinking, in Star Wars Ep 1, towards the beginning, the one guy says the jedis went up the ventilation shaft. While it never shows them crawling through it, it does have them just jumping out of it. Close enough I guess.

In the TV series "The Protectors", a villain plans his escape through the ventilation ducts, which have circulation fans on timers. If he times it right, the fans will switch on, blocking any pursuit..

In "The Middleman", the headquarters are invaded, so the Middleman activates the Nakatomi Protocol. This enlarges every ventilation duct in the building, so the Heroes can move around undetected.

And of course, "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea", where it seems that EVERY room and compartment on the Seaview is accessible via large ventilation ducts.

David.

As already mentioned, Aliens, 'nough said.

The X-Files season 1 episode "Ghost in the Machine." Agent Scully fights the building AI PC in the air ducts and nearly gets sucked into a giant fan but manages to destroy it by shooting the fan's power supply. Great episode and great scene.

2nd best, the film Sneakers when Martin it escaping Cozmo's office ( in the room next to his) and the whole air duct escape sequence is awesome! Shotguns galore, lol

Last edited:
Goldeneye. Russian hottie scientist hides from Russian hottie terrorist. Side note; the look on Famke's face when she is committing mass murder is captivatingly disturbing.
famke.jpg

Ted Bundy escaped from custody once thru an air duct in a police station . I'm sure they had it in at least one of the movies they made about him . and didn't they go thru air ducts along with other obstacles in the great escape ? Might have just been vents .

Wargames on last night. It seems that the more secure the facility, the more convenient it is to use the airshafts as transportation. Hi General, want me to hold the elevator? No, No, I'll take the airshaft, it's faster... :)

In stallones 1996 movie Daylight, He gets into the Holland Tunnel after it got destroyed by going into the air ducts.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back