"CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON" Bust

Adam C.

Sr Member
Thought I'd share a picture of a bust that my Daughter Alexandra is working on in School. (It'll look great in my Home Theater next to my Karloff 'Frankenstein' Bust when she's all done.) ;-) She definitely doesn't get her talent from me, that's for sure.

image.jpeg

That's friggin' terrific! She's got great skills.

Fantastic man! Can't wait to see completed pics!

Favorite monster of all time - looking great!

That's top quality sculpting. Looks awesome.

Thanks, guys! She's pretty pleased with how it's turning out so far. I'll be sure to post a picture of the finished sculpt in a few months after she's got it completed.

Looks great and I always love seeing younger folks interested in the older movies and creatures.

Thanks! Me too. I've always tried to school her in the 'Classics', ya know? ;) Here are a few shots of Alexandra and her older sister Samantha at a few different Movie outings that I've taken them to over the years.

IMG_2005.JPG IMG_2006.JPG IMG_2007.JPG

You're raising them right!! Tomb Raider... Indiana Jones... classic horror movies!!! And now one is sculpting monsters. You've done a good job!!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back