Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Dec 2005
    1 Day Ago  Feb 26, 2017, 7:13 PM - Re: My Lifesize 1:1 Carrie Fisher ANH Princess Leia #26

Wow! Incredible progress.
    From
    The dictatorship of Denmark
    1 Day Ago  Feb 26, 2017, 7:16 PM - Re: My Lifesize 1:1 Carrie Fisher ANH Princess Leia #27

Oh, her lower arms should be longer than her upper arms, but I really like the pose you chose with the hands folded at the front and you don't see the issue with the arms as much with the dress on.

Great progress.

I know it's not exactly a female bust he's painting, but you can get some tips and ideas on how to paint buts from watching this guy painting a Rambo bust - how he goes with a base color and then mottles on other colors to add depth and details and break up the bland painted base color look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhpvLfP1vjM
    From
    Gilbert, Arizona
    1 Day Ago  Feb 26, 2017, 7:45 PM - Re: My Lifesize 1:1 Carrie Fisher ANH Princess Leia #28

Too Much Garlic said: View Post
    Oh, her lower arms should be longer than her upper arms, but I really like the pose you chose with the hands folded at the front and you don't see the issue with the arms as much with the dress on.

Great progress.
    Thanks, that picture is a bit deceiving because I pushed the flexible hands all the way in for the pic on the floor but pulled them out when I mounted the arms on the body. I think that's why it doesn't look that bad once displayed, but I did cut them a little lower than I should have. I can definitely use the play in the dress arms to hide it some.
    Last edited by azheat01; 1 Day Ago at 7:51 PM.