Northern California Prop Gathering on Saturday, November 10 (UPDATED)

We had a great time and it was nice seeing everyone. Maybe we should consider a bi-anual event, one likr in May or June or something? Some sun would be nice.
I am checking with someone in the Bay Area about that. We'll haeve to see what develops.

Darn,
I missed it too. I didn't know the final date was set.
Another prop party would be great.
Thanks for the pix.
Ron

Darn,
I missed it too. I didn't know the final date was set.
Another prop party would be great.
Thanks for the pix.
Ron

Funny that you said that, I was speaking to some of the guys and was thinking we can do a Spring prop party in Nor Cal, in the Hayward area to offset the one in the fall that has now moved to the Sacto area.

I have a couple of places we could hold it at, the big question is when.

I just moved into a large house with a hugh backyard/patio/garage and a separate workshop, and during the fair weather of the spring, we could hold it outside ( I would furnish canopies to keep the sun off your items, of course !)

The alternate motive for having it at my house is that I have a couple of very cool and very large props that are not easy to transport -

http://www.goldengategarrison.com/gallery-members/X-wing-Cockpit

http://www.goldengategarrison.com/gallery-members/troop_carrier

Not to mention my home flight simulator which is always fun at parties -

http://www.cryogenesys.com/sim/index.html

Anyone up for it ?

In fact one of the site owners asked me if we would like to hold other meetings there, perhaps 2-3 a year.

That sounds like an excellent idea! I had an awesome time, I enjoyed meeting everyone. The only problem for me was the hours FLEW by too fast!! :lol

I had a great time, can't wait for the next one so I can bring my Lancer, Pulse Rifle, and this, and that, and that, annnnndddddd....:cool

-Rex
TC-2947

and that, and that, annnnndddddd....:cool

-Rex
TC-2947[/quote]

"Anyone up?"

I like the home party idea for Walnut Creek California>>> north, and I know some great local talent can make it. Including TM, Darrell, jerry, and myself. I can be counted on to help also, and have a phone number.
I really dont need a table, just a bit of wall space, and I will bring fiberglass phasers, TOS uniforms, and a huge starship.
Those other guys have gigantic original collections. It'll be fun.
Any weekend would work, as long as we all can make it.
We all live in the bay area, and love Sci-Fi.
I want to do a road trip soon. Anyway.
Thanks Buddy!
Plan on.
Ron

I'd be up for something local in the Bay Area in the spring. Maybe a month or two after WonderCon?

I should have my R2 done by then.

Chris

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back