Captain hydra

dudeofrude

Hey guys
I'm looking at starting a captain america Hydra cosplay as I don't see any about and think it would look awesome. I have the trousers, boots and gun already. I also have a shield that is in the stages of being modified and I've found a helmet to buy that will just need paint.
My biggest problem is trying to find some one to make the jacket for me? It's pretty much just a black age of ultron cap costume with a red skull on the front. I have pictures of it but don't know how to link them here. But if you Google captain Hydra it's one of the first pictures on there. It's a photoshop from the original cap picture but that's what I'm roughly aiming for.

I've found plenty of companies that do it on the original colours just none in the black. Also it would need custom making to fit me as I have a 48inch chest and a 34inch waist so would like it tapered to fit like Chris Evans' does in the film. Most of the pre made ones are fairly loose fitting and boxy
So if anyone could point me in the direction of some somebody in the UK (preferably close to Lincolnshire) that could give me a quote then than would be great.

Cheers
Adam

How about buying a cosplaysky jacket and using Rit Dye?

IMG_9585.JPG

Maybe go talk to the folks at Whitesheep? They make custom measurements on every suit, and you can ask them to mod it/make it differently :) Pretty sure you can also find a few on ebay! Oh, also (quick side note), the suit is much closer to the Winter Soldier stealth suit. It still has the white stripes, just painted black and cut by the hydra logo.

Thanks I'll take a look at whitesheep And I'm not keen on the winter solider looking one. The one I'm after is the same as what sundowner has posted. I've seen the Chinese one on eBay but it looks terrible and I'm really after a high quality jacket that's a combination of cordura and leather. Trying to go for more of a realistic look than a cosplay if that makes sense?
Thanks for the input

Actually slim I stand corrected. I never realised that its actually an edit of the winter soldier stealth suit I thought you mean the one with the red stripes across. Anyway that's helpful to know so thanks again

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back