DCUC Custom Action Figure GRANNY GOODNESS

Nm1cciola

I didn't know where to post this thread so since i'm trading it as a model kit just like the other figure repaints i've done which I've opted on here before. Anyway on to the meat of this post in order to create this figure I was copying this "recipe" posted on figure realm. So as you can see in the pictures pictured below I already bought a storm action figure for the hair I need and also bought the WWE Figure as well. I will say that this was pain in that ass to crack this figure it was hollow but thick plastic. Anyway I already took the figure apart with minimal damage and don't really care the damage done on this figure since there is going to be mostly epoxy work on this guy in order to make him granny goodness in order to go next to my repainted steppewolf and darkseid. Now I plan o giving this figure more range of movement a the hips right now all he can do is march but I want the legs to have more range of movement I've done some research I haven't found a simple way of doing that is majorly intensive. So if whoever sees this thread and does custom action figures has a way that I simply add a ball hinged joint for the wait like the ones found on the DC BAF lines. or at least and approximation of them, would be grateful. See attached pictures.
IMG_2507.jpgIMG_2510.jpgIMG_2509.jpgIMG_2508.jpgIMG_2512.jpgIMG_2511.jpgIMG_2513.jpgIMG_2516.jpgIMG_2517.jpgIMG_2518.jpgIMG_2515.jpgIMG_2521.jpgIMG_2522.jpgIMG_2520.jpgIMG_2519.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2514.jpg
    IMG_2514.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 179
Update Time:
So I was doing some rearsearch on how to create the articulation I was wanting for this figures legs and after reading a few articles on how to add a swivel joint and such I decided to see if there was was a Fat figures that were released in the past few years with the articulation I was wanting. I was able to find such a figure, Yokozuna WWE HOF series figure he had all the articulation in the legs that I was looking for as well as has the range of motion I was looking for as well, just waiting for it to come in the mail now.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back