Evike does it again!!! E-11 air soft

Well that interesting. I just paid $430 for an MGC last week with the t-track and scope. I'm kinda feelin like I got a bad deal now.

Last edited:
Like propmaniac said, this e-11 is cheaper than the plain Sterling... it is definitely not accurate, but for the price I will work at getting it more accurate... plus in the interim I will have a pretty decent METAL sterling to play with... works for me. Now if Evike could just fill my order for the DL-44 I ordered in December I will be Happy.

Just bought one right now. Evike isn't too far from me so it should be here in a couple days. Very interested in seeing what i get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just to be clear I was the one who sold the Sterling Full Metal Airsoft to Luuke and nowhere in my Junkyard listing did it say anything about being an MGC piece. My asking price was simply the cost of the airsoft and the conversion parts I acquired to convert it, plus PayPal fees and the added cost of Shipping. I was only interested in recouping my initial costs so that is what I charged, plus the mentioned fees and shipping.

Luuke, I feel bad that a less expensive offering is now available, as I honestly had no idea one was even in the works, but I hope that the accuracy of the parts I sold you will make you happy that you have a more screen accurate blaster. If you are so inclined, please post pictures of your conversion as I would love to see what you do with it!

Yes, you are correct in the description. I assumed it was an MGC. As far as I knew at the time I wasn't aware anyone else had made replicas like that. I'm still trying to decide if I want to build it up or modify it. Not sure right now. I do still want to get a hold of a genuine sterling. I've owned two in the past and converted them with genuine scopes. But had to sell them and regretted it each time.

I haven't seen a genuine MGC Sterling sell for $400, especially if it comes with a metal u-track and scope to convert it into a ROTJ E-11 blaster.

As for this airsoft Sterling mentioned by OP there is a thread about it already: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=271936 The airsoft E-11 as it stands is quite inaccurate for the money paid, rather get an airsoft sterling and convert it from there.

Does seem like a bargain to get this for less than the Sterling, which I've been considering buying (too bad the grip sucks so much!). This is tempting! I wonder how easily the inaccurate E-11 parts can be removed?

This is very tempting... I'd imagine any inaccuracies can be fixed without to much drama

You'd need new t-tracks completely. New Hengstler counter and to rotate the scope properly, but not sure if this works considering it was molded that way, maybe only rotate the front part of the scope. Give up on the wires. Unless you want to really accurize it, this might do. In the end it might be easier to start with a Sterling airsoft than modify the existing E-11.

I got their Aliens pulse rifle yesterday because it was cheaper than a good repo. I'm happy with it. Good, hero-quality look. And functional if I encounter facehuggers.

looks like a great gun for a good price. wish they made a Boba Fett blaster like this. great find

Unfortunately accuracy wise this is not much different than a Hasbro blaster. And the high price doesn't truly connect with that lack of accuracy. For a regular joe this might be ok, for RPF we might want more :)

I just hope this means that they will make off the shelf smaller mags. Much better alternative to cutting down a standard one.

Now if Evike could just fill my order for the DL-44 I ordered in December I will be Happy.

You may not be. I had to go through three to get one that worked and they still screwed it up in the end. Still missing the part that allows it to function without ammo but they sent a second magazine.

But the E-11 looks nice-ish.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back