Evike does it again!!! E-11 air soft

Does the stock unfold?

Edit:....didnt look at the pictures in the OP's post.
The stock is really nice. As you see in the original post. You pull down on the front and it unlocks from the barrel. It hinges back then locks in the rear cap (cap springs forward to accept the stock. Then the butt end hinges open and locks to form the shoulder brace.

The stock is really nice. As you see in the original post. You pull down on the front and it unlocks from the barrel. It hinges back then locks in the rear cap (cap springs forward to accept the stock. Then the butt end hinges open and locks to form the shoulder brace.

Cool. Thats how it works on mine (Sterling).

So, I've been going pretty hard on my conversion for the past couple of days. Overall I'm really happy with how things are coming along. This thing has a great weight to it. Maybe not something I'd want to carry around all day, but it's awesome for a display piece.

Ive managed to modify the scope to make it acceptable for now. Moved it forward, flipped the nose, and textured it. I'll be adding a legit counter and new t tracks next week.

My rail came off off easy to. Apply some gentle pressure, and "pop"

after much debate, I've decided to keep the airsoft internals, at least for now. This means I'll have to make a few small aesthic compromises, but nothing major.

Im finishing mine in a battle hardened style. Something that looks like it's seen a lot of field use. Hope to post so pics soon, can't wait to paint it.

They are sold out. I should have grabbed one last month, but I was putting money aside for Celebration.

Many of you mention replacing T-Tracks, Scopes, and the Hengstler. Is there a single source to purchase these? Or do you have to buy them piece-meal? Who has the best, most accurate parts?

For the Hengstler, do you need a bracket for it?

If I purchase the Evike E-11, I'd like to know where to get the accurate, upgrade pieces from in advance, and know that they're available.

Thanks in advance! :)

Chris

There is a 3D printed upgrade kit on Ebay from seller blaster-master, but other than that you need to hunt everything down separately
as far as I know.

Since you have to remove and replace everything anyway I just bought the Evike Sterling instead. A little more money, but you don't have to bother
removing everything. The only real drawback about buying the Sterling is I'll have to cut down the magazine. Maybe someone who wants to use it
as an actual airsoft will want to trade for the longer magazine. With free 3 day shipping it was $280.

Last edited:
So who offers accurate individual parts? Figured this thread would be the perfect place for offerors to chime in since, whether you go with Evike's stock Sterling or their E-11, there will be members who want upgraded accurate parts.

I'd prefer to stay away from 3D parts, as they typically have the lines that need to be smoothed out (some places on the item it's easy, tighter places not so much).

I'd also get something from ebay only if someone recommends the product. Too many stories about people winding up with cr@p (ebay photos look great, what they receive is way different).

Does anyone offer the scope mount bar? I love what Cervelo did, but working with metal (especially something strong/thick enough to support the scope) is a major hassle for me.

Thanks again,
Chris

I get all my T Track from WannaWanga.com. ToscheTraders.com has a scope mount bar, they have 1 and 2 piece designs (the also have resin scopes and hengstler's)

vmusicstore on ebay has M38 scopes, nice metal ones. He is also working on a metal hengstler

Im sure others will chime in but its hard to get everything in one place, especially if youre looking for metal. If resin/ metal mix is okay, I heard ToscheTraders makes nice stuff. Ive only used their scope rail.

So who offers accurate individual parts? Figured this thread would be the perfect place for offerors to chime in since, whether you go with Evike's stock Sterling or their E-11, there will be members who want upgraded accurate parts.

I'd prefer to stay away from 3D parts, as they typically have the lines that need to be smoothed out (some places on the item it's easy, tighter places not so much).

I'd also get something from ebay only if someone recommends the product. Too many stories about people winding up with cr@p (ebay photos look great, what they receive is way different).

Does anyone offer the scope mount bar? I love what Cervelo did, but working with metal (especially something strong/thick enough to support the scope) is a major hassle for me.

Thanks again,
Chris

Chris

This is not always the case. I use Shapeways more and more instead of printing stuff at home. They deliver high quality polished prints, in nylon and many other materials.
Although a bit pricey, they save me countless hours of sanding and polishing the parts myself. I usually add a few thin layers of filler spray, sand using high grit paper and paint.
Below is a scope I've had Shapeways print for me, in several parts. It's been assembled in the photo and awaits filler spray. This is for my Biker scout blaster project.
BSB_scope04.png

Last edited:

Thanks again,
Chris

If you want to go for the real deal, then there is a vintage M38 and a Hengstler counter readily available in the classifieds section. But these things don't go cheap since they are vintage parts, not made anymore, especially now with the new SW movies hype. Plus the scopes are also hunted by militaria collectors. For t-tracks you can go wannawanga/Roy or Marv. There is also Field Marshall, member here, who makes accurate parts for blasters as we speak.

I like ToscheTraders' scope bracket/bar. They even have the curve along the front to match the barrel housing along with a built in bracket for the Hengstler. There's a couple different versions on there, with different options. Very nice. And their resin Hengstler looks clean.

I read Field Marshall's thread last night (http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=267831)... he does some serious nice work and seems to be adding more all the time. I'll probably go with his scope and ask him what else he has planned. I saw his beautiful Hengstler cover, but it doesn't look like he offers the rest of the Hengstler yet, as Tomm1999 mentioned. He has a variety of sweet power cylinders as well.

WannaWanga has very nice T-Tracks, though a bit pricey... it's half the price of Field Marshall's scope kit, which doesn't seem right for some reason.

I definitely won't be going for the original parts,as I don't have that kind of money. I'm fine with replicas, and don't mind clean resin kits, I just find metal to be more... "real." ;)

Thanks for all the help and links. Hopefully, more people will jump in and share what they have or have to offer.

Chris

@Generalurko

Carefull buying the ToscheTraders' scope bracket/bar until you get the airsoft. I've read that the rail area is slightly longer than a real
Sterling and the pre made ToscheTraders' scope bracket/bar may be too short.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tosche Station scope rails are too short, wish I would have taken pictures. My blaster is in storage or I would post a picture, but if memory serves me right... the space it leaves from the rear sight is about the size of a Highlight marker if it was standing vertically. I know that's a strange measurement, but when I test fitted mine that was the closest thing I could to measure the gap.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

SithSim, is your E-11 an S&T Airsoft?

Has anyone contacted them and let them know that the rail is coming up short? Or is it only on the Airsofts? I noticed they do specify that it will fit "Resin, 3D, Pipe and Original" Sterlings. No mention of Airsofts. Maybe they would offer ones for Airsofts if we made them aware... I wouldn't think it would be that much harder to extend the rail, what, an inch?

Yes my E-11 blaster is an S&T and no I didn't contact Tosche Station to let them know the rail was a little short. I didn't contact them because my blaster is for display only and would be up on the shelf. As I proof read my post that was a silly/lazy reason for not contacting them to let them know.... And I agree with you Generalurko I'm sure they would make a rail that would fit if enough people are interested.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I didn't mean to sound like you had to contact them, SithSim. It's just that you and Unfated both had mentioned about it being short, and if it happened to/has been noticed by you two, then I'm ASSuming others have had similar experiences, and wanted to know if anyone had contacted them (you, others, whoever). I wasn't suggesting you had to be "the guy." :)

And based on my very short time researching this, it seems EVERY screen-used blaster is a little different, be it scopes, power cylinders, Hengstlers, or even trigger guards. Just in the the Rail/Bracket area, I've seen them go into the rear site, or sit just before the rear site (around the amount you mentioned yours is, which you really need to buy a ruler, my friend! Highlighter Markers are going to be a b!tch if you need to measure a couch or something) ;)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I'm guessing my build will be a cross between several screen-used versions and "reality" (meaning what would be on a "real" blaster). If you're happy with yours and it's the way you want it, who cares if something's a little short? (on the blaster I mean, not on your... body. Hrm). ;)

Thanks again for the input. I hope others will continue to chime in with different vendor options as well.

Chris

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back