Star Wars Diorama

Amazing! Snowspeeder Luke's face looks incredible! Where did the sculpts come from? Just a little more futzing with the hair and you'd think Mark Hamill was in the room!

Unreal, cant believe how much work you must of put into all this and just to have some of the items is a dream for many. Congrats!

I'm also speechless like many others here.:eek:$:)(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

I love the way all these props have been built, It's really Something !!! There's no word to describe how this prop room is incredible.
You have enough space and so many good ideas. You have the best pieces between dioramas for 1/1 and studio scale,

Thank you for sharing some pictures of a such paradise place for every star wars fan !

It has taken me this long to recover from the awe, just long enough to type this!

Unbeleivable accomplishment. Keep those in-progress pictures. No one will believe you didn't just raid a museum, otherwise.

An amazing room filled with simply amazing mannequins/costumes!!! And not forgetting the backdrops too.....fantastic work!!!
Love the pose of the Scout too

I was not so satisfied with the pose for the ANH Han Solo. I decided to use the ESB mannequin and bust for the ANH version. It is much better. Hope you like it.

0cebaec16d79c571a6043bfe54b71486.jpg

a400811bde5bb9480114474339ab4211.jpg

2659bf84009f9d8f7d0d61603af3210b.jpg

188b6d7ee85dc595f68d721d4958b3cb.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back