Firefly/serenity coat

Zachnikatel

I picked this coat up on ebay about a year ago. I can't find the original price of the coat. I don't know how accurate it is. I have searched and searched and still, I can't find anything.

Thanks! -Zach 1485882375218-1903103773.jpg 1485882463200-1456862817.jpg1485882746155-1626002802.jpg

I picked this coat up on ebay about a year ago. I can't find the original price of the coat. I don't know how accurate it is. I have searched and searched and still, I can't find anything.

Thanks! -Zach

The search function here often yields no results. Keep asking your questions Zach, that's what being part of this community is all about. Someone will always help you.

I'm pretty sure that was the first generation of officially licensed Serenity Brown coats. I believe that they sold for between $300 to $400. I remember researching the crap out of these but never pulling the trigger on buying one because of the price and it not looking quite right. I was bummed when I had waited too long and they weren't available anymore. I wound up getting new version which looks more accurate for the same price. But if you got a good deal then i 'd be happy with it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back