Supreme Leader Snoke sculpt.. for fun

IMG_1428.JPGIMG_1429.JPG

When it comes to sculptures I'm a sucker for good bone structure and subsequent muscles and tendon work. This is really nice and the texturing is pretty cool too. Love it bud.

David

This sculpt has a menace to it that I simply didn't get from the movie sculpt. You can see the pain from the scars. You can see the weariness. The frustration. Maybe the mo-cap in the movie suffered, as none of what I see in your sculpt is seen in the performance.

Also... I've been thinking, since you say you are no sculptor... then, when seeing this... I can only imagine how great you'll be when you actually feel you are one. Keep up the good work.

Mate, you are a talented sculptor, as good as any of the best ones I've seen. You shouldn't put yourself down. I've seen some people (not on this forum) who think they are awesome sculptors and painters and are lauded and celebrated as such, when really they are quite average. I know we don't dis people in this community but I know a good sculptor when I see one.

I did another pass of texture. I think it's getting there. I want to do some clean up and texture the finer areas like the eyes, lips, and ears. I also plan to go in and give the cheek and forehead scars some interest and texture.

Sorry the photos are all over the place. I tried a few different lighting set ups and used my iphones black and white slider, so all together they look a little weird.

IMG_1854.JPGIMG_1856.JPGIMG_1859.JPGIMG_1860.JPGIMG_1861.JPG

That is simply looking bad ass! Hopefully in the next film we will get a back story of how he got those scars. Would be great if he got those at the hands of Luke Skywalker.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back