Robin mask help?

Volicius

Hello! I'm looking to make a Robin mask (from DC Rebirth) but I have a problem, how can I make the white part of the mask? Because of what I tried, it hurts on my eyelashes (if that is something that can actually sense) I tried to make the mask on latex cause it would be easier to put it on the face and get the face shape, buuut I can't think of how to make the white thing. Any ideas ?_?
Teen-Titans-1-cover-not-released-this-is-Teen-Titans-Rebirth-1-cover.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly have never seen a real good version of the white part. Best i've seen is white out contacts. Everything else I've seen looks off. Sorry I can't be much help.

T-Jack has some on his spider man lenses that might work. I'd PM him, or I have used the mesh from an old baseball cap that worked out pretty well on my Red Hood helmet.

The thing with a Spidey mask is that the lenses are further away from your face, so it doesn't irritate your eyes.

But with a mask like this, the lenses would be pressed right up against your eyes. Better off going without the white eyes, just so you'll be able to see a lot better.

Thank you for your responses! I have tried something a little dumb and glued a pair of glasses (without the frame) on the mask, and it did help a lot!
16343796_799036296911938_356342381_n.jpg

Sunglasses for now cause I need to buy a pair without graduation and then put a fabric on top.
And I'm gonna re do the mask, because it's my first try with latex.
Any ideas on how to make it better??

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back