Jyn Erso Metal Blaster Parts

PicasoX

Sr Member
Does anyone know if there are metal parts available to build a Jyn Eros Blaster out of a Umarex Legends Luger Replica?

It looks like it would be fairly easy for someone with the skills to fabricate the 5-6 parts needed,

and with the extremely impressive quality of the Umarex Luger it would make a hell of a nice blaster.

Thanks,

Pìçå§õX

So far nothing yet but I have a feeling there might be some someone willing to do these soon. I believe I read that a member was talking to a machinist about this.

Matthew Iannelli (aka Machinimax) is doing one over in the Star Wars Blaster Build Group on Facebook. He has renders but mostly he's waiting on the Rogue One Blu-ray for more details before taking it to the machinist shop.
f2b1b643c10b636ddcd4238fa3c9a4f8.jpg

Isn't the grip something you can purchase? The rest would require a decent blueprint. Barrel diameter, etc. Then, anyone with a band saw, drill press and dremel could make one

I too would love to put together an A180 with metal components (one of my main motivations for joining the RPF was to learn how to do blaster mods), I wish there were more I could contribute to help make it a reality (my experience is with paint and finishing), but if anyone can figure it out it's the community here and I look forward to supporting this effort any way I can!

Heres the screen used one: (WE Luger Airsoft 6 inch barrel)

http://www.evike.com/products/29085/

Its a pretty simple design but without having a Blue Ray theres a few details that are tough to figure out. Since were a couple months away from a BD release it makes sense to hold off.

You can use a C02 BB gun as the base.

The Umarex Legends P08 looks and feels like the real thing, except for the non moving slide parts. It is all metal construction and has the same weight as a real gun.

https://www.amazon.com/Umarex-Legen...8&qid=1485116203&sr=8-1&keywords=umarex+luger

Hey guys. I'm the guy cjchiu mentioned above. Yes I am working on CAD files for an aluminum machined kit that can be used to make Jyn Erso's A180. The WE Luger airsoft is being used as the base model and the parts will be built around that. I had planed to make this an exclusive run for the Blaster Build Group on Facebook. Depending on the number of people interested I may expand the run to other forums as well.

Like the the message above reads, I want to make sure I have proper reference material so that this kit is as screen accurate as possible. Some CAD files have already been drawn up but they require modification. Other parts still need to be made altogether. I am 3D printing parts first to ensure that fit properly before manufacturing. After that, they will sent to a machinist. I already have a potential candidate who has expressed interest in carrying out this part and they are a known group on this forum. However I will not be revealing who until I definitively have someone.

Hang tight folks. I want this to happen as much as you do. I just require your patience. :)

IMG_0208.JPGIMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, it just looks like you need a pipe for the barrel, metal U-shaped wrap around(with the screws), and black piece under the barrel. The airsoft is everything else

Am I correct in seeing a lack of heat bluing on the front of that barrel? I have an A180 planned as a sister build to my NN-14 v.2, but I'm not committing to a modelling-CAD remodelling-blueprinting process until I get time to study the Bluray/Visual Guide/etc. Looks to me like I should be able to build it all in aluminum rather than stainless, though, which is nice!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back