Sony Pictures Sale?

KrangPrime

Master Member
I hope they don't sell it to the chinese. some properties really would be dead then :)

But it could only mean good things for the rumored he-man movie and the tarnished ghostbusters franchise.

A CBS move could be interesting.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/19/sony-is-weighing-a-sale-of-film-tv-business/

'they want to see how the emoji movie does because they think they might have a franchise...' lol... it's going to lower the price!

Last edited:
personally, i would like to see dreamworks tackle some of their properties like he-man or ghostbusters. so long as they keep militant feminism out of it this time around :).

CBS owns, or only runs paramount? that would explain why the local station last year had a TMNT promo on their fAcebook, despite never talking about the property ;o).
you forget who owns what these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Patrick Stewart as the poop emoji ?!?

he's got no shame. which, considering how stuck up he himself says he was during the early ST run, I guess it's a good thing he's mellowed. but not that much :)

personally, i would like to see dreamworks tackle some of
their properties like he-man or ghostbusters. so long as they keep militant feminism out of it this time around :).

CBS owns, or only runs paramount? that would explain why the local station last year had a TMNT promo on their fAcebook, despite never talking about the property ;o).
you forget who owns what these days.

- - - Updated - - -

he's got no shame. which, considering how stuck up he himself says he was during the early ST run, I guess it's a good thing he's mellowed. but not that much :)

He man could be cool but I don't trust em .

Looks like Viocom has Paramount now .

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back