Accuracy tip for you Death Star Turret builders

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Some new-to-me but old reference passed by my eyeballs recently, and we now know what goes inside those bits on the rims, on the top of the Death Star Turret. Landing gears from the same Mig kit that donated the barrels!

Nearly impossible to see them the way the paint was applied! I hope this helps your builds.

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 2.24.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-20 at 2.23.10 PM.png16174605_10154967208353156_2058078330483872613_n.jpg

Thanks for sharing! Are you allowed to reveal what the other small pieces are from? The two in there look like gun positions from a ship.

Yeah they are also on the side... you should have the castings from the salzo set

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing that changed was my scratch built "shocks" swap out for the landing gear

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing that changed was my scratch built "shocks" swap out for the landing gear

Thanks. Mike hasn't come through with the sets yet.

Wait: wrong set of parts. I was thinking of his Y wing sets. I didn't get his turret set since I have kit parts. It's ok if you can't remember or can't share.

Oh it's definitely in the id thread...
I want to say Nagato And Hurricane? I think? I'm on a phone so I can't check easily

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back