Fire Emblem Fates Armor Help

QueenAkemii

Hey! I wanted to know if there was any foam patter I can use to make Charlotte from Fire Emblem Fates Neck Piece and her shoulder armor. Here are a few photos for guidelines.

FEF_Charlotte_My_Room_Model.pngcharlotte-fire-emblem-fates-8.18.jpgcharlotte_by_wraithcloud-d9zmft0.jpg4Koma_Charlotte.png

Hey sorry I forgot to look back on this forum. I'm a full time student lol. That would be great if you can draw me up a template
obviously not..........................:facepalm some people

- - - Updated - - -

Hey sorry I forgot to look back on this forum. I'm a full time student lol. That would be great if you can draw me up a template

no prob thought you forgot lol, these were scanned from A4 paper you may need to clean the lines a little. if you make thin card templates first then your be able to tell if you need each bit needs to be bigger of smaller, just mirror each piece to get the whole.If you place the paper on the card then trace the outline with a pin its easier to transfer it

9E04C1EE.jpg the main front of the collar
520B08F0.jpg the upper collar ring

D4FEF42C.jpg shoulder piece

used your picture and this cosplay version so i hope its ok

20dc9875429be146c5d934e405eee8902638e92e_hq.jpg c624a61897d9c98142d9ab69cfc61da9e6699398_hq.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back