Battlefront rogue one x-wing vr mission wow!!!!!!

GF

Sr Member
I just tried this on Playstation VR WOW!!!!! the closet to getting into a real X-wing fighter this is a Free download if you own Battlefront and a VR system its a 15 minute mission it puts you right into the cockpit of a x-wing, the immersive is amazing!!! you truly feel like your in space piloting a x-wing and flying by rebel fleets and star destroyers ect....
Its worth buying the system juts to play this game a must fro Star Wars Fan, I felt like I was in a Disney ride but you have control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydx_cvSbJHA

Looks good but god I can just imagine the motion sickness that would hit me but I guarantee there will be more SW games as the tech grows. The more big companies like Disney and Bethesda that support the tech the better it will get. I've been having to take pills for it just to play third person games lately. I really want the PS VR but it's too pricey at the moment and I just don't have the room even if it lets you teleport around a room in the games.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back