Horizon DC Comics "GOTHIC CITY BASE" 1/8 solid resin kit

Nm1cciola

Another thing I bought over the Christmas Break was a Horizon Gothic Base 1/8 scale solid resin kit. I did some work on this such as create keys to where the base and the city wall meet so as they can key into together. Also magnetized the gargoyle that this base came with so as I could work on it with ease. See attached pictures.

IMG_2301.jpgIMG_2302.jpgIMG_2310.jpgIMG_2309.jpgIMG_2308.jpgIMG_2307.jpgIMG_2306.jpgIMG_2305.jpgIMG_2304.jpgIMG_2303.jpgIMG_2311.jpg
(had to hold the gargoyle on to base since it is top heavy with the head an net standing out from the base.)

***Lastly the reason I bought this kit is because I had envisioned me creating a line of these to place on a shelf so as the all the batman kits that I bought which Horizon produced can be placed on a neat display. So I started by creating a mold of the city wall and base have yet to create a mold of the gargoyle. I believe that result as seen in pictures as pretty good and get all the detail. I will say that both these pieces take a TON of resin so I opted to create them with Perfect cast and they came out pretty good.***
IMG_2317.jpgIMG_2316.jpgIMG_2315.jpgIMG_2314.jpgIMG_2313.jpgIMG_2318.jpg
TILL NEXT TIME.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back