Vader MPP bubble mounting

8971eeb91711fde9240e7944f9a6b855.jpg

Mine showed up today. Here's one of them with a wannawanga bubble strip.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

So... What are you guys using to glue the bubble strip on the card? Cyano seems like a bad idea because it clouds clear plastic... Help! :O

Ok, I know it has been mentioned but I can't find it.

Which card do I need for an ESB

Is it just preference or is one more accurate than the other. My ESB mpp version doesn't have the screws on the grips. I know the original film version did not use screws but the hero did.

Thanks people

Ok, I know it has been mentioned but I can't find it.

Which card do I need for an ESB

Is it just preference or is one more accurate than the other. My ESB mpp version doesn't have the screws on the grips. I know the original film version did not use screws but the hero did.

Thanks people

i think its a blue vs green debate, kinda like rivets vs screws THERE i said it!! :p

ESB and ROTJ are the same. The screws were added to the hero after production ended. ANH silver bars is unknown to have a card or not. Black bars has a large sized LED-intact card and no bubbles.

This is what I see as well in those photographs.

Heres a possible way gp attach the card without worrying about glue frosting-

Take a piece of regular tape, tape it to the back of the card and then have the edges of the tape wrap around the edges of the bubble strip.

Then place thr bubble strip into thr clamp.
The clamp will hold the tape securely yo the bubbles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I glued mine by just touching the sides of the PCB to some epoxy, then setting it into the channel. No frosting [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back