Screen used saurian brandy and BSG cards

Zachnikatel

a friend of a friend. said that he bought a couple screen used props from some people that worked on Star Trek and BSG in the mid 70s. There's no certification that came with them. He is getting rid of all of his board games, props and prop replicas, I got the triad card game from BSG and the saurian brandy bottle. The leather on it is wrapped and not that orangey color as seen on the show. I was wondering if any of you might be able to identify the bottle or point me in any direction. I was also wondering if any of you knew anything about the BSG triad cards.

1484621856117-1189798134.jpg 14846203112941714674854.jpg 14846203779271029413410.jpg

Thanks! -Zach

Sorry to tell you The bottle is NOT screen used,not even close.

The bottle is a dickel of tennesse powder horn commerative bottle, looks like the leather has been taken off and something else put on.

I sold quite a few in the 70's at trek cons

I have a regulag george Dickel bottle. I'm aware that the one on the show isn't wrapped and is more orange. I didn't get a bad deal on it. I got it for $20 and the normal Dickel for $10.

Thanks -Zach

the BSG pyramid cards were made in the 80's. There were a couple of makers. I just don't remember who they were. I still have a set. Maybe Kathy Pillsbury. I know she did costumes and whatnot, just don't remember about some of the other things.

So..... to sum up this thread..... the bottle and cards are replicas and not from the series? That is a buzz kill. :lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back