Sons of Anarchy Costume Question

sp1derman

Sr Member
So I'm very late to the party just started watching last week and been glued to the screen everyday after work, just started season 4. anyway I've found out some of the cast are going to a few cons in london later in the year and I'm planning to go in a full Jaxx costume (rings, dye my hair, let my beard grow a bit) and obviously an SOA kutte.

I thought nohing of this till I started looking around to see if there where any reps that would be more cost effective then me making my own and i've seen these can cause issues when you wear a bottom rocker, MC patch ect however is this the same for comic cons?
I find it hard to belive any 1%rs would be at a london con anyway, my plan was to wear it inside the con for my photos and getting it signed ect but keeping it bagged up outside and on the journey there and back.

Anyone else done this have you ever seen an issue, personally I didnt realise it as considered a big deal but apparently it can be.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
It seems to me that if you're at ComicCon you'll be fine. I just wouldn't go walking around the streets of London wearing it.

Such a great show, such great characters!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back