IMG_5816.jpgIMG_5817.jpg

Gonna get this one finished

John

Attachments

• 2rEt11R.jpg
    2rEt11R.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I was just about to be a smart ass, and say "no lighting? :)".... then scrolled down and saw lighting. WOW! Seriously impressed! Great work all around.

I was just about to be a smart ass, and say "no lighting? :)".... then scrolled down and saw lighting. WOW! Seriously impressed! Great work all around.

Ha thanks rob.....it's still just an LED & a coin battery inside.....I'm going to have to work out a switch & possibly having an electrical contact so that the power supply could be on the outside,...but the cable-tie fits & no real light leaking problems

Looks good! What is tie kit listed as? I have seen a ton of Falcons but not the 1/350.

It's the Bandai Vehicle Model 006

Thanks torren

John

Very intricate and detailed work mate , thanks for sharing that link in post #21 .
Gotta ask though , I subscribed to your bandai 1/144th scale ANH conversion ( apologies in advance if you posted the finished model elsewhere ) , and was wondering if you're planning any updates on that soon ?

Cheers Ged

Very intricate and detailed work mate , thanks for sharing that link in post #21 .
Gotta ask though , I subscribed to your bandai 1/144th scale ANH conversion ( apologies in advance if you posted the finished model elsewhere ) , and was wondering if you're planning any updates on that soon ?

Cheers Ged

Thanks very much Ged.....yes the old 1/144 kit......I wasn't happy with the paint on it, so Ive gave it a coat of primer again & should be going back to it......also I've got a commission to do another one,....so I'll definitely be returning to the thread,....although it might be a retread of what I've done on mine,...for a bit

Thank you Ged

John

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back