Clockwork Orange eyelash advice

MystArt

Hi there, I've been thinking of doing a Clockwork Orange droog getup. I read this awesome thread here but the one thing they didn't touch on is the eyelash.

I watched a number of makeup tutorials on YouTube about how to do this but the vast majority of them are lady cosplayers doing a full makeup production with foundation and lipstick etc. Not quite what I need to know and most of them end up with essentially a generic fake eyelash glued on. In the movie it appears Alex has a weird eyelash, like maybe they snipped every other hair to make it spikier than a normal fake eyelash? Maybe?

Anyway, my questions are as follows:

Is there a good eyelash to buy for this? I guess the longest possible is the main criteria.

Secondly, I'm not thrilled about glue going near my eye nor do I like that contraption ladies use to apply fake lashes that looks like a melon baller for your eyes. <shudder>

So does anyone have recommendations on a first time fake eyelash wearer? Easy steps? Ways to experiment? Things to avoid?

Any suggestions or links to good tutorials is much appreciated.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back