Brain Candy Live- Adam Savage is heading out on the road again!!

asavage

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all, I posted at the bottom but just in case I'm saying it here at the top too: I can't offer any more RPF comps for this spring's Brain Candy Live tour.
I'll see the rest of you on the road, and I hope to do something like this again next time we hit the pavement. Hopefully in the fall.

a

Hello RPFers, Once again, I'm heading back out on the road with a stage tour. Brain Candy. A live show, similar in form to what I've taken on the road before, but this time without the inimitable Jamie Hyneman. This time my partner is Michael Stevens, from the amazing VSauce YouTube channel. The show will be awesome. I can't wait to hit the road again.

www.braincandylive.com

My association with this forum goes back 18 years now, a fact that beggars my imagination. I come here often, and have many dozens of prized pieces in my collection that I either bought, traded or was gifted to me. Countless more were birthed or improved by information I gleaned in these pages.

In thanks, I would like to offer tickets to my fellow RPFers.

To arrange, email my assistant Veronika at veronika@adamsavage.com. Give her your name, and the name of your partner (kids if you have some) and they will be waiting for you at Will Call at theater in question. Whee!

Please put in the subject of the email that it's an RPF ticket request. Let's keep any emails to her solely about tickets to braincandy. OK?

Bring your kids! See you out on the road!!

Cheers,

a

Last edited:
Emailed Veronika, she immediately replied and sent my request to the tour manager and he confirmed that the tickets are reserved. So quick and easy!
Thanks again Adam! :thumbsup

Same here! Thank you so much Adam! What an amazing offer! My wife, son and I all love VSauce almost as much as MB and everything else you've ever done. Can't wait to see the show and learn some SCIENCE!!!

Man, thank you Adam and thanks to your great staff. All set for the Dallas show.

I'll be the one dressed as Jamie heckling you!

Hey Adam,
You have a lot of shows going on, will there be an international show later on in the year, New Zealand perhaps?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back