how to make an Xray print

So cervical cancer cannot be determined by x-ray. Screening is done by Pap smear. X-rays are poor at imaging soft tissues and also cannot be used to determine pathology.

World's meanest prank? :confused

I looked up a few of exactly what you want and I think it's one of those things where you would either have to be a doctor to tell what that specific x-ray is or if the target audience isn't a doctor you could take any pelvic x-ray and say that's what it is, even just altering it slightly. Printing it, which is what I think you're really asking, would be the hard part. You'd probably have to settle for a transparency.

BTW, the banana one is cool and awesomely creepy the way they added a spine to it.

-Rog

^ yeah printing an image on celluloid like those old school overhead transparencies would be best, if it was even visible on xray in the first place, but still good for others with the same question later on :thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back