Iron Girl SRT1 Barracuda 3D print. Videos

7sinzz

For a long while now, I've been wanting to built the SRT 1 Barracuda file (or IRON GIRL CONCEPT), which was originally created by Bogdan over at Deviant Art.
Luckily SmookCMB took Bogdans design and made an awesome 3D model from it which you can either build using pepakura or 3D printing.
You can discuss the files with Smook via his page, here: https://www.facebook.com/SmookCMb
So here she is:

bogdan-gabelko-irongirl-wallpeper-2568x1600-by-bogdanbl4-d7bxxae.jpg

I'm just about to finish building my reboot proton packs, and have decided to overlap with the Iron Girl. This thread will probably act as a location for me to post my progress videos. As usual I will be filling her with really cool electronics, lights, sounds and servos. Here is part one of my Barracuda build overlapped onto my proton pack video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really smooth prints. What filament are you using? Will be following this build with interest as would like to build a rescue suit for my missus.

Really smooth prints. What filament are you using? Will be following this build with interest as would like to build a rescue suit for my missus.

To be honest, I'm just using very cheap ebay fillament. I think the micro swiss hot end is doing the most effort in creating such smooth prints.
I actually started printing the last part of the helmet last night, but i ran out of filament, and during the change over, I knocked it off the bed, so had to start again lol.
Will start the face plate early next week, and hopefully have the helmet complete in time for my video next Wednesday.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back