1/4th Diamond Select T2 Arnold

ozzyguanche

Sr Member
Hi all,

terminator-2-t-800-ultimate-quarter-scale-uqs-action-figure-with-sound-diamond-select-toys-mib-9.jpg

I came across a 1/4th figure I have never seen before and it was reasonably priced so I have purchased it online from Guntree. Looking at the very few reviews of this Diamond select figure the proportions are a" little" but the head sculpt seems to have some promise.

Has anyone got this figure and has anyone tried to modify it, re-sculpt it or any other upgrades.

Cheers

Ozzy

I received it today. Yep its just as in the video. I started re- sculpting tonight. Will post some pics of the outcome when I am happy with the result. I always wanted a large Terminator figure/sculpture. I do actually believe this one could be something special.

Cheers

Ozzy

Hi,

I have re-sculpted the face and given it paint to see were it needs work. I think it still looks a little older than Arnold in T2 and to me it looks longer in the pictures I take than in real life.

I am happy wit the upper body proportions though, It filled out quite well. Many of the figures I have seen have Arnold bulked up way to much for T2.

Comments on areas of improvement would be appreciated.

Cheers Ozzy

PS: I can not seem to get the lower pics to upload longways. Sorry

Terminator2_202Pyxurz.jpg
WP_20170114_18_56_41_Pro.jpg
WP_20170114_18_58_38_Pro.jpg
WP_20170114_18_57_50_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20170114_18_58_38_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170114_18_58_38_Pro.jpg
    607.5 KB · Views: 90
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back