Gene L ****,s Personal Scripts - Star Trek TOS Arena.

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I posted a happy 50th to Star Trek on my facebook wall and I got a message from a facebook friend with the last name of ****. Turns out she is Gene L Coons niece. She and I get to talking and she tells me about her days on set watching the original cast film TOS. Of course I ask her if she has anything from those days and she says, "why yes I do. I have some of his scripts". A few months of discussion and she agrees to sell them to me and provided a letter of authenticity showing a family lineage.

It it gives me chills knowing I have something in my possession that Gene **** and Gene Roddenberry owned.
Here is a pic with parts cut out for protection. The Arena, Questor and Shiloh.
IMG_5642.JPGIMG_5643.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Genes last name was blocked. I'll assume you all know but in case not 12coon34

Last edited:
Awesome score!

Gene made TOS Trek into what made it so special, truely the unsung Hero of that Series.

He was taken from us way way way to soon

Awesome score!

Gene made TOS Trek into what made it so special, truely the unsung Hero of that Series.

He was taken from us way way way to soon

Indeed he was Apollo. Very interesting stories from his Niece about the "other Gene" of Star Trek. She told me that he would keep alien heads from set in his closet that he kept to scare the kids. I begged her to ask the family if anyone has them.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back