Another batch...

IMG_7417.JPG
Screen-used stunt sword from The Mummy Returns

IMG_7416.JPG
Replica Scorpion King Sword from The Mummy Returns

IMG_7419.JPG
Book of The Dead - I believe this was a Wakal kit I built and painted

IMG_7420.JPG
O'Connel's Pistols, - VERY small, limited run from a member I can't recall, cast off a set of original French pistols

Tired of all this yet?

IMG_7418.JPG
Hammond Cane from a seller from Germany over ten years ago

IMG_7421.JPG
On the left is The Patriot, bloodied on the opposite side to match the film. On the right is supposedly screen-used in Dances In Wolves, but I never found it going frame-by-frame; sourced from PiH

IMG_7428.JPG
My favorite piece - from Propstore, one of two hero war clubs used by Russel Means in Last Of The Mohicans

IMG_7431.JPG

IMG_7433.JPG

A few more...

IMG_7436.JPG
This and the next shot show off the rear speaker array. Note the vertical wall-mounted speakers. The surrounds were added a year or two ago, replacing ceiling mounted units. This season, I replaced the surround back channels with matching wall-mounted speakers.

IMG_7437.JPG

IMG_7445.JPG
So, as of now, all four of these ceiling speakers are inert - wired at the speaker, but not at the amp. Hoping someday an 11.2 Atmos amp is in my future!

IMG_7451.JPG
A table I built of 4x4s, 2x4s, and cabinet-grade 3/4" ply. The books in front are "un-read". There is a full row in the back, "read", that includes Chronicles, Sculpting A Galaxy, and other standards of our hobby

IMG_7453.JPG
And the audio rack. Yes - I am old school and those are CD players. A 200-disc and a 400-disc player. I had another 400-dsc unit given to me by my brother, but it seized after loading 60 discs. Better to do so earlier than later. And I have a second 200-disc unit I'm not using. Also in the rack is the Yamaha RX-A100, adn three Blu-Ray players.

I love the Predator 2 spear tip hanging out of the vent!

Awesome collection, by the way. I hope to do something similar with my props in a media/theater area vs a man cave, someday.

Last set, I think...

IMG_7447.JPG
And for those that have been welcome guests to my home, the biggest difference is the new wood flooring I put in this Christmas!

IMG_7448.JPG

IMG_7449.JPG

IMG_7450.JPG

IMG_7451.JPG

Been there. It's a great space. Looks good bud! BUT I prefer the garage. ;)

You've seen it since I've redone it (the garage), right...? I'll do another thread on it later.

See that I moved the Falcon out for the flooring project? I actually have thought about bringing the globe inside, but I think its still too big.

You've seen it since I've redone it (the garage), right...? I'll do another thread on it later.

See that I moved the Falcon out for the flooring project? I actually have thought about bringing the globe inside, but I think its still too big.
I haven't been to your place in about 4 years.....Just saying...

Lovely collection in a really nice setting. Loving the wood floor. Must be so relaxing to kick back in that area!

Awesome!

T
A
Z

Thanks all...!

Couple of nit-picks - I've adjusted the speaker by the door so it is now truly vertical / parallel with the door. I've lowered the surround back speakers a couple inches so that the full surround array is more level. I do have homes for all the crap on the hearth. And the stack of blankets is unappealing. Oh well...

- - - Updated - - -

Love the worm guy too. What's the story behind that?

A hard one to tell, because I don't really recall the details. All I remember is that I got it from a non-RPF member (I think, anyway), and drove an hour and a half (from OC to the SF Valley, for the locals) to pick it up in person.

Not sure how I heard of it. May have been an eBay sale. Probably was.

Foam-filled figure. Still in pretty good shape but the foam has hardened a bit.

It's kind of like touring Rancho Obi Wan. You see it, you are overwhelmed, and you kind of shake your head because you hear your wife complaining about your own measly collection.

Hey, it could be like this, you know.
Not happening.
But...
Not happening.
Not even...
No.

:)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back