PHArchivist's Media Room - A Tour

PHArchivist

Master Member
We built the room in 2003, but its been quite a long while since I've shared... Plus, I have recently revamped the space.

So I felt now would be a good time for the Old Guard (Matt? Brad? Art? Kristin? Christian? Tom?) to re-visit, and to share with the newer or younger set.

Enjoy the pics...

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go...

IMG_7359.JPG

IMG_7360.JPG

IMG_7361.JPG

Sorry for the multiple posts... Pics take time to upload...

IMG_7368.JPG

IMG_7371.JPG
A collection cornerstone - this was my first purchase and build, received by RPF veteran and pillar of the the community, Tom Spina

IMG_7370.JPG
The whip is a genuine David Morgan, the idol was from Acme Props plated by ArtCraft (as the turned down mouth), and I believe the headpiece was RelicMaker (v1.)

IMG_7369.JPG
Sideshow Chalice of Kali

Last edited:
Another batch...

IMG_7382.JPG
The bottle is an original antique bottle from the late 1700's. The flask is a bird-shot holder, actually.

IMG_7381.JPG
This was a toy conversion

IMG_7380.JPG

IMG_7383.JPG
Another key piece, in that it was received by another pillar of our community, Montagar.

IMG_7379.JPG

Last edited:
More...

IMG_7391.JPG
This is a hallmark in the collection - my first effort at buying a high-end licensed replica ended in failure, as James Latta / Icons took $700 of mine and never delivered the prop. Years later, Sideshow pulled through.

IMG_7388.JPG
Original M-1 vinyl kit, plated by ArtCraft, and assembled by me.

IMG_7393.JPG
Another important piece - my first (and best) bust work, coached by friend and RPF member QuartZ

IMG_7389.JPG
1/3 scale bust

IMG_7390.JPG
1/5 scale bust

Last edited:
Try again...

IMG_7395.JPG

IMG_7396.JPG

IMG_7397.JPG
Frank The Pug - always wanted to get a tux or I Love NY sweatshirt

IMG_7398.JPG
A random smattering of stuff; a little cluttered actually. The pumpkins are screen-used from Sleepy Hollow

Last edited:
That is a class act. Thanks for the tour.

I really liked the way you incorporated the posters from the Indy Trilogy and your movie collection.

Cheers!

Ted.

I love the Yoda and Dobby figures ,the Haunted Mansion plaque,screen used Sleepy Hollow pumpkins,oh hell.I love it all !! All I can say is Wow !!!

Regards,
Gary

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back