Life size Cryptkeeper from Tales From the Crypt

Carey5831

Has anyone built one? I've been a lifetime Tales fan and am looking to build one. I have my eyes on a bust that im debating on purchasing for the head and then building his body out of PVC pipe.

Please excuse my unprofessional way of looking at it because I have seen alot of wonderful props you guys have built.

Im mainly looking for any tips on a build and if you have main one I would love to see it and hear your story!

Thanks alot guys for your time

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thank you for the information! Maybe I can try to contact him to see if he still has one

As for the latex on ebay, that is the one I was looking to purchase, are there any advantages or disadvantages to Latex?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I wouldn't recommend Jon Fuller. However, some indie company makes a life size Cryptkeeper. Might take me a little while to find it.

Found it, hit up the Devils Latex over on Facebook.

Last edited:
Not really to be honest! Sorry. My bad experience with him still haunts me to this day. A google search might help. I still get PMs from other victims asking me how they can solve their predicament, and at least a couple of times a year I have to forward on details of a certain law enforcement investigator to these people.

Well... he has a company named monsterasylum I believe, but when I had my "difficulty" with him, it seems law enforcement discovered that the company had ceased.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back