Any interest in a Chicago prop party?

AndyJ

Winter has descended upon us and I'm sure we all need something to do whilst waiting for our paint to dry. I have a small but cozy 1000sqft workshop in Lombard, about 40 minutes outside of Chicago (also accessible by train) and would love to host a meet up!

Any interest? Are there many of us in Chicago? I'd love to see what everyone's been working on!

11118625_10204417311732491_2766683728319825624_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in Milwaukee, WI but if you said it can be reached by train I might be interested.

-Ash

I'd be interested. Do you have a spray booth?

I do not, but I do have lots of other fun toys like a laser cutter!

I'm in Milwaukee, WI but if you said it can be reached by train I might be interested.

-Ash

The Lombard stop for the Metra Union Pacific West line is about a mile away. I'd be happy to shuttle people to and from it.

I may be interested...but I'm three hours away from Chi-town. Nevermind driving in winter conditions, mustering a reason to brave 6 hour roundtrip is the first obstacle.:p

I'm originally from Valparaiso, IN and my mom still lives there. Depending on when people were planning to meet, I may be able to arrange a fortuitous trip for the kids to visit Grandma.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back