T2 HK Aerial model

ERen89

So this is my first project with airbrushing. The model itself was very quick to put together tho kind of frustrating because the parts aren't necessarily sized out properly or aligned but I managed to make it work.
IMG_3757.JPGIMG_3790.JPG

So, how did you like airbrushing for the first time? Is it something you want to continue? I've been building for 40 years and hardly ever airbrush. But I would like to get back into using one.

So, how did you like airbrushing for the first time? Is it something you want to continue? I've been building for 40 years and hardly ever airbrush. But I would like to get back into using one.

Oh I absolutely loved it. I'm working on a Jolly Roger kit right now which is way more advanced.. I'm not only going to do models because I'm trying to get into production design so I'll be using airbrushing for so many different things, even larger projects because my uncle also give me a spraygun. But it's wonderful for giving that basecoat and certain weatheriing details

I'm sure I'm going to find any excuse to use it for everything from now on

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back