Anakin Starkiller uni body v2 preparation group thread

For those of us on anikans latest run, we couldn't be at a better point in time with all of the latest updates and detail just released. I'm very excited about all these newly pointed out details and new mod opportunities.

Also, if you are undecided about Trents stencils, he just announced this is his last run of these so don't miss out. Get on the list before they are gone.

im going to frame this set then, they are beautiful

What else is needed to complete this kit? Clamp, clamp card, clamp lever, mystery chunk, cone knob, paint/mad skillz. Am I missing anything?

I put a link list on the first page but it looks like you listed everything besides the stencils but I'm pretty sure you signed up for those.

The most important that you didn't list was patients :lol

Last edited:
cone knob comes with the saber. i also believe Dan supplies a D ring, but i changed that out to Roys

http://wannawanga.com/products/d-ring-with-clip/

gaffers tape
https://www.amazon.com/Professional...8&qid=1484867361&sr=8-3&keywords=gaffers+tape

That's cause your a saber snob! Lol.
That gaffer tape is costly, I think homedepot sells it. I'm going to see what it costs there. Must be good stuff!

To add to the list, it depends on how much your willing to do. I will be buying some set screws to fill set screw holes as well as add them

That's cause your a saber snob! Lol.
That gaffer tape is costly, I think homedepot sells it. I'm going to see what it costs there. Must be good stuff!

really?! i wonder if my homedepot carries gaffers tape?!? im going to have to check it out

Just some typo fun with Seth. In all honesty, I plan on putting Gaffers on my V2 after I'm done painting and weathering.

What width tape would be the correct size?

thats a good question, i got some tape wider then the neck and plan on just cutting it the width of the neck and warping it... how many wraps is my question

you can still see the groove of the neck with the graffers tape tightly wrapped around it on the V2 catch scene
lukeje10.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back