Imperial Shuttle

Great job it looks great!!!

as for Sacrecrow Joe dumb comment, nobody put him down we took the time to read and look at his work and give our opinion and as a result his model looks a ton better won't you agree? so you mean its better to lie! the "its just a model" is not the way of thinking in my book, if everybody thinks like you we would still be stuck in the prehistoric era, always push your limits knowing that you did the best of your abilities.

GFollano

Yes you did, and you know it and its not the first time either. You wanted, as most times you love to do, to show how magnificent and perfect your work is and how much you "think" you know. Is for people like you that an ignore button exist.

Im glad the OP got the result he wanted. Thats why I said he should took his time with it. Good luck man!

Yes you did, and you know it and its not the first time either. You wanted, as most times you love to do, to show how magnificent and perfect your work is and how much you "think" you know. Is for people like you that an ignore button exist.

Im glad the OP got the result he wanted. Thats why I said he should took his time with it. Good luck man!

You are one frustrated dude! Yes Im proud to show my work and share, like many I appreciate seeing other talented peoples work which inspires me, if you have a problem with it look elsewhere, can't believe I'm actually wasting my time with ignorant people like you.

GFollano

Last edited:
So got it all painted white and then painted in the square panels over it. Was a bit tricky trying to match the color just right. Between the 2 studio models, the smaller one has a more goldish color to it, but I matched it more to the bigger model.

Then I started the weathering. For now, I'm just doing very light gray over it all. I'll add the streaks and other details later on. My work area is in another room from this computer with the studio model pics, so I have to keep going back and forth. I already see a few more parts that could be a bit darker. Trying to get a good picture isn't easy, as too much flash totally washes out the weathering.

I at some point accidentally broke off the 2 guns on the back, not sure how I'll fix that yet.

Can't see the weathering much on this pic, but it needs more anyways.

Finished!!! At least I hope so. So heres a ton of pictures. Tried to make sure the colors matched, but some are a bit off because f the lighting.

P1012221.jpg

P1012223.jpg

P1012224.jpg

P1012225.jpg

P1012226.jpg

P1012227.jpg

P1012228.jpg

P1012230.jpg

P1012232.jpg

P1012233.jpg

P1012234.jpg

P1012235.jpg

P1012238.jpg

And the match up.

P1012239.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back