my try at chappie head

Tlrcarl

hia all
this is my 1st try an building a chappie head... cant remem where i got the 3d printer files from, dont no if they came from a link hear
but this is where im upto :)

IMG_5606.JPG

IMG_5609.JPG

IMG_5614.JPG

IMG_5631.JPG

IMG_5656.JPG

IMG_2041.JPG

IMG_5663.JPG

love buildin things just sad i dont have a lot of time to play much now days :(
i do hope to get round to doing the rest of it soon...

carl.

That is amazing, love that film in its own special way, the screen is a nice touch is it animated in any way?

thanks loads you guys...

yup i love the ABC Warrior head, i do have plans for that as well.

say dose anyone no a cheap and easy way of getting a them dam lines outta the 3d pla prints without hrs of sanding

Spray on a few coats of automotive filler primer on and then sand lightly. For any big ones use a bit of spot putty or some superglue mixed with baby powder.

thanks loads you guys...

yup i love the ABC Warrior head, i do have plans for that as well.

say dose anyone no a cheap and easy way of getting a them dam lines outta the 3d pla prints without hrs of sanding

thanks guys... im well happy with how its come out, must give a big thanks to dsanyi6860 from thingiverse for posting the 3d files for us to use.

well allmost done with this build... and looking for the next thing todo. like to try and do a johnny 5 head from short circuit.
anyone no if there are 3d files for this somewhere or the plans ?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back